POST 4 "Time travel to the past or future"
It seems crazy to think about traveling to the past or to the future, although it is not something we can do in real life, it is a difficult decision but I think that after several minutes thinking I would travel to the past.
I would like to go to the past simply because going to the future would be to lose the illusion of building it, I consider that the great sense of my life is to build my future and it would be very sad to travel to the future and know how everything will be, maybe I am no longer alive and it would be very sad to know that. So my trip would be to the past, maybe to my school days, although I had many illnesses that obviously I would not like to live again, but for the same reason I think I could enjoy that time much more, make more friends, not be so shy, learn more, I would enter a dance school being smaller to enter the university even more prepared. I would like to make more friends, live more adventures, I would like to not be so afraid of being an adult.
This would be the goal of my journey to the past and when it is accomplished I would return to my present because I love what I do, the people around me and the person I am.
Past or future? neither...
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario