POST 3 " My dream job"

 I have thought a lot about my future job as the years go by at the university, I have looked at different options and honestly achieving what I want in Chile is difficult but not impossible. 

I want to be a dancer, live from art, live from dance and one plan I have for when I finish my dance career is to go to live in Spain because art is much more valued, there is much more culture in society and art is part of people's lives, also I love Europe and if I get to work in a dance company in Spain I could travel around Europe and meet new countries and also dance in other schools or companies. 

The difficulty is to remain constant, with discipline and be responsible, often the mind is exhausted as much as the body, but to get what you want you have to try a little harder, especially in dance. I think these would be the great skills I should have in order to get my ideal job. 

And about the salary... I haven't really thought about it, but I have the idea that I will be happy if I do this regardless of how much the salary is. 

Let's be very happy! 

Comentarios