POST 1 " A country you would like to visit"
For this blog I will choose Italy specifically Venice. I know few details about this wonderful city, I know that it is a city built on an archipelago of more than 100 small islands that are linked by bridges, so it is a completely pedestrian city because "its streets" look like rivers or canals and for that reason the public transport are boats, big and small.
It is for this very reason that I would like to travel to Venice.
I can not imagine a city without huge streets, where cars are not used and I really like the idea of reaching another part of the city by boat or boat but honestly I would only go on vacation or maybe looking for a place to dance, an academy or contemporary dance company but only to complement the vacations and meet new dance spaces.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario